Start a new topic

R.I.P.

I am afraid this is the fate of this Forum..

Lukas

Dear Lukas Alberts

I hope not, however we will take your message as our opportunity, to invest more time in our Forum.

To answer the Tickets as fast as possible, remains our key objective. 

Thanks for your contribution.

Regards,

Relux Informatik AG
Basile Schlegel
Relux Support

since the use of the ticketing instrument, the forum is dying..
2 solutions:
cancel the ticketing..   or  have the ticketing open to everyone..

the ticketing is working great for oneself, but to the disadvantage of all other forum users..
option 2, make the ticketing 'open' would be my suggestion.
(well add a secrecy button at file upload for those you need to share confidential attachments)

without general topics to read  (all the informations going directly to you, and not to the forum no more) the forum is not interesting.
I am afraid this lasts already too long that poeple would come back.. 

Lukas

Lukas

I agree. I am new to Relux and trying to find anything out is hard work as their manual is USELESS. If I didn't have to use Relux I wouldn't bother. Its taken me 3 days just to figure out how to build walls, put light in and make them emergency. With a manual that covered all aspects Id have done it in a day.

did you find the tutorials on Youtube?
or tutorialson  https://support.relux.com/de/support/solutions

there are some.. but yes on has to get the habit to go and click on the top (black) row (well, could not find the videos as well)

the organisation could be reviewed..

lukas

https://relux.com/de/tutorials.html
the videos..
one has to jump from site to site..

Yeah looked at those but not much help. A manual in PDF with all elements covered would be nice. Im getting there lol

Only 1 video is provided  it it not solve all queries ,

please make a brief video to elaborate details process for reluxcad. 

I would have to agree with the other forum members on this. This software is incredibly frustrating to use as there is such a small amount of data online with regards to basic functions of the software. A simple user guide in PDF is badly needed.

Dear Bernard Glossop,

If you have any questions or need help, please contact us directly at support@relux.com, a support service which, as you know, is free and always quick in answering your questions.
We provide video tutorials on our website and for almost every topic you will find an article in our knowledge database. In our forum users can help each other and Relux supports them if they cannot find a solution to their issues.

It is also possible to participate in a training course to learn how to work with our software, because our software is very complex in its possibilities.

You may not know, but the software of Relux was created before that of Dialux. This makes us the original ;-)

Best regards,

Relux Informatik AG
Basile Schlegel

Relux Support

My Dear Basile

I was being naughty and have removed my comment. I like both Dialux and Relux. Both have good, and not so good points. Relux is excellent for emergency lighting calculations which is a challenge to set up in Dialux, and having just discovered how to install motion sensors in Relux, this too is very helpful. Dialux seems to me to be more stable though, that is Dialux v 4.13. I Have never used Eco. But being used to Dialux for the past 20 years I am more familiar with it. 

I shall make more use of your Support as you are very helpful, and generally, quick in you replies.

May the Relux/Dialux rivalry continue!

mit freundlichen Grüßen

remains the thing that the forum should be open to the tickets..

at least the results of tickets should be summarized in a easy to search How-To database.

my advice to Relux to keep this here alive..

lives up since a few weeks..

Lukas

I agree that a database would assist in searching for answers and not repeating what others have requested. May be we should all learn German! I have found that google translating pages has answered some of my questions.

Dear Lukas Alberts, Dear Bernard Glossop

Thank you for your feedback. I can understand the issue of finding the right topic and answer in our Forum, but we already have some topics which separate the different types of questions.

We will check wether we need to delete some forum threads or it is possible to connect them.

Please do not hesitate to make suggestions on how a good forum should be structured. We will do our best to implement your proposal if the advantage can be shown.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Relux Informatik AG
Basile Schlegel

Relux Support

Login or Signup to post a comment