Start a new topic
Answered

Printing the Calculation Results

I was just wondering if there was a way to print the page that pops up after you calculate? I know I can right click and print but then a bunch of unnecessary information forces itself onto the page. I would just like the colours and light to be on the same page. So far I've been getting away with making the page A3.

Best Answer

Dear Dylan Nel

If you right-click on the results overview to open the print view, you will not be able to select or remove the desired print pages from your document because you are only in the view mode.
To customize the print output, select the "Print Manager" icon next to the "Save" icon or go back to the start page and open "Print".

Best regards,

Relux Informatik AG
Basile Schlegel

Relux Support

Answer

Dear Dylan Nel

If you right-click on the results overview to open the print view, you will not be able to select or remove the desired print pages from your document because you are only in the view mode.
To customize the print output, select the "Print Manager" icon next to the "Save" icon or go back to the start page and open "Print".

Best regards,

Relux Informatik AG
Basile Schlegel

Relux Support

Hi Basile

Thank you for the answer and it does help, but I am trying to get the luminair and results onto one A4 page. At the moment I am just making the page size A3.

Dear Nylan Nel

Unfortunately it is not possible to modify the pages as you would like.

Each page has its own information and cannot be merged with others.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Relux Informatik AG
Basile Schlegel

Relux Support

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment