Start a new topic

Can Relux do a dynamic hourly daylight autonomy simulation with a weather file?

Dear Relux developer and users,

Can Relux do a dynamic hourly daylight autonomy simulation with a weather file for a whole year?

Best regards

Aleck

Dear Aleck

I am not quite sure which result you are looking for, but the following information can be calculated as part of a ReluxDesktop daylight calculation.

-Daylight factor

Average daylight ratio

Minimum daylight ratio

Maximum daylight ratio

-Energy 2000

Daylight factor %

-Cost comparison

Monthly comparison

Profitability
-Solar altidude graph

Further information can be found here.

Best regards,

Relux Informatik AG
Basile Schlegel
Relux Support

Thanks! What I'm searching for is a simulation like Daysim. After red of the article you mentionned in your answer (daylight calculation), I'm confused and disturbed by PREcalculation and Number of interreflection, because I don't know how to do it in Relux. I never meet this problem before when i used Dial+ or other software.

How to do in Relux?

Best regards

Aleck

Dear Aleck

No need to be confused. Please follow the steps I mentioned in the forum Can relux calculate daylight autonomy?

Usually you can use "Average indirect fraction" for your calculation. Only if the sunlight does not shine directly on your measuring surface, e.g. because there is a wall in front of it, should you use "High indirect fraction".

The setting "clear sky according to CIE" should only be used if you want to calculate the glare rate of your room.

Best regards,

Relux Informatik AG
Basile Schlegel
Relux Support

Login or Signup to post a comment