Start a new topic

Delete imported CAD drawing

Hello!

How can I delete the CAD drawing I imported in the Relux file?

Or is it possible at least to print the Relux file without this CAD drawing being visible?

I know that in the drawing panel I can turn off the CAD drawing by clicking on the icon in VIEW menu and then CAD DRAWING, but the drawing stays there when I print the calculations.

Thank you!

Dear Tena Kovacek

That should be easily possible.

Right-click in your scene to open the properties and CAD plan settings.

Here you can remove the check mark from the "Use in active scene" box to delete the plan you no longer need.

By the way, this window is very useful to update, change, rotate and move a CAD plan or background image.

Best regards,

Relux Informatik AG
Basile Schlegel
Relux Support

Thank you for your answer Basile!

But I still can't manage to solve the problem. The box 'use in the active scene' is unchecked, but I still get the drawing in my calculations file.

I imported the CAD drawing by going to 'import' and then 'CAD drawing'.

Maybe the problem is that I didn't create a scene at the beginning as for example 'interior with drawing'? But instead I imported the drawing later.

Dear Tena Kovacek

I cannot tell you why this plan cannot be removed from your scene, but I have an idea how to solve this problem in a different way.

Open a new interior project, the dimensions are not important for this room. Then select File in the main menu to go to the start page.

Under ImportĀ --> Relux fileĀ you can select and load all scenes of your project in which the plan still exists.

Finally, delete your first room and save this project under a different name.

Best regards,

Relux Informatik AG
Basile Schlegel
Relux Support

Hello Basile,

again the drawing stays there.

But it seems that if I delete the dwg file I imported, the drawing finally disappears.

If you have any other solution that deleting the dwg file, please share.

Thank you again!

Dear Tena Kovacek

Well, that is a bit strange, but instead of deleting the dwg file, you can try changing only the name of the file.

Do not hesitate to contact me again for further questions.

Best regards,

Relux Informatik AG
Basile Schlegel
Relux Support

Yes, good idea! It will work for now.

Thank you!

Login or Signup to post a comment