Start a new topic

False Colours / Pseudo Colours with gradient

Hello, together,

i was looking desperately for a way to customize the colours which are used to produce the false colours gradient. I am pretty sure that this worked with earlier Relux-Versions (or was it a competitive product?). It is not just interesting for better, more harmonized and maybe also company branded colour profiles, but in many cases it would also support the understandability of the FC-representations.

Best regards
Stefan

Dear Stefan Söllner,

Please right-click on the result overview page in the results and select Properties.

Add a new variant under Isolines / Pseudocolors and select "manual scaling" to adjust values and colors.

A video in the attachment shows you the described steps.

Do not hesitate to contact us again for further questions.

Best regards,

Relux Informatik AG
Basile Schlegel
Relux Support

mp4

Hi, and thank you for the quick response. Unfortunately this was not what I meant. I'd like to customize the colour gradient, and not the segmented colours whit Isolines.

Best regards

Stefan

Dear Stefan Söllner,

I see, but the window is just the same, so you can proceed in exactly the same way.

Best regards,

Relux Informatik AG
Basile Schlegel
Relux Support

No, I cannot. There's no way to customize these Colours.

Yes, you are right, the colors cannot be changed, but more gradients can be added (and values changed). It was never intended that the colors could be changed.

As a workaround, you can uncheck the option "Show gradient in 3D output" and use the pseudocolors to change everything according to your needs.

Best regards,

Relux Informatik AG
Basile Schlegel
Relux Support

Alright, thank you.

I'd would like to place a feature request, then :-)

"Colours of colour gradient should be customizable."

Best regards

Stefan

Dear Stefan Söllner,

It has been done, your feature request has been sent to our development team for internal discussion.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again for further suggestions or questions.

Best regards,

Relux Informatik AG
Basile Schlegel
Relux Support

Hi, I totally agree with Stefan,

"Colors of color gradient should be customizable."

This function will be much appreciated and useful. 

I add that it will also be great if it was possible to import / export custom scales in order to configure several identical workstations. 

Best regards.

Simon

Login or Signup to post a comment