This article sets out the steps involved in a tunnel planning process. More detailed information on the individual steps may be found in the articles that follow.
Steps involved in tunnel planning:
- Enter the tunnel details (geometry, roadway, walls)
- Enter the calculation specifications
- Make any adjustments to the general settings that may be necessary for the length of the threshold and the transition zones, etc.
- Read in luminaire types
- Position the row of luminaires for the interior lighting
- Allocate the luminaire types to the entrance lighting or interior lighting
- Specify the regulating steps and control groups
- Automatically position the interior lighting